Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Of beautiful games and shiny players

prettyboyfootballer

All I can remember about the last World Cup (and it's interesting how people assume 'Men's World Cup', although there is a Women's) is: I rooted for Greece from match one and they were inconsistent and basically that turned out to be the single occasion I found myself cheering the same team's final win.

There may have been something about Turkey. I'm beginning to be obsessed with Turkey.

Anyway, my little footballer is dreadfully glam, isn't he? Bless him.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it looks as if 'she/he' is quite glam!! But then androgynous bodies are the most beautiful, aren't they?

8:54 AM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Bone said...

indeed. you can say that again.

3:40 AM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

Well, the men's world cup IS more publicised than the women's, isnt it? It's alright to be a layman sometimes, and not a knowitall politically correct snob. Im not calling you a knowitall pcs, btw. Ok well, a bit.

10:54 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger fyn scarlet reed said...

Mimi - Not necessarily, but to me they are interesting :]

TBC - And again.

Srin - What can I say, amateur activist here. As long as I have a sense of humour.

11:06 PM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

Yes.

12:29 AM, November 08, 2007  
Blogger mojo said...

hebby glam...

1:22 PM, June 24, 2008  
Blogger Anoo. said...

this is brilliant!

9:35 PM, August 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.